Sunday, June 24, 2007

California Shower

Today I had my California Bridal Shower at Janie's house hosted by Mitzi and Kris!!! It was a ton of fun and they did some cute things, and I got some cute things!!!
Here I am laughing at whatever it is Brady is saying.... See Mitzi asked Brady a question and recorded it, and then Mitzi asked me the same question seeing what I would answer... think of the game show about the Newly Weds.... it was pretty nerve racking, but I think me and Brady passed.

The undies was a really cute idea as well. Each person invited to the shower was instructed to bring me a pair of undies, and then attached to the undies was a little something that was about the person who gave them to me, and then I was supposed to guess who gave me which undies... for more pics of the undies check out Mitzi's blog.


We will just say that Lise got me the x-rated edible undies and bra.... interesting....


All the ladies who came to the shower: Megan, Mitzi, Kari, Kris, Cindy, Cheryl, Carolanne, Tracy, Lise, Janie, and Lucy.


My future sister in laws!!!!!!!

No comments: