Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years Eve Celebration

Brady wake up... its almost new years...
This is what the boys did all night...
Lounging and watching TV
Happy New Year!2008!!!!

This is how the evening went... Went to dinner... then to the Williams.... we played a VERY VIOLENT game of spoons... in which Brady did attack me to get the spoon, was trying to grab it out of my hands, tried to tickle me to make me let go (all the while Dawn was yelling.... "bite him, bite him" haha) one thing led to another, and I fell off of the chair and onto the floor, bruised my arm... but I held onto the spoon, and Brady lost... so it was all worth it!!!!! hahaha. Then the boys were lazy and watched football pretty much the rest of the night, while the girls played yukor (sp?) and talked. Finally we got everyone together to play a few games of Catch Phrase, of which the women won all three games, then said happy new year and went on our way!!!!

2 comments:

mitzi said...

girls rule!!!! great job holding onto the spoon (although I have NO idea what that game is...in CA we have sunshine all year so we don't play as many indoor games I guess).

Princess said...

Nice blog!! Looks like a fun time!! Nice pictures. Glad to see your blog. You can join our grup if you like http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myblogsites/