Sunday, February 17, 2008

Celebrating Brady's birthday.. on family night

Logan's new glasses Brady the jungle gym
Keep climbing kids!
Brady blowing out his candles
Nathan posing for the camera, with a mouth full of chocolate frosting

We went to Mitzi's house to celebrate Brady's birthday at family dinner. While we were over there we got to see Logan's new glasses (he looks more studly now), the kids climb all over Brady, and Nathan enjoying the cake that Kris made! Happy Birthday for the last time this year Brady! I love you, all 28 years of you!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.