Friday, April 24, 2009

Well.... another day

I went for a run last night to blow of some steam.... got a full 8 hours sleep last night and woke up with a new attitude... I can't control whatever is going on, but I can control my reactions to it... It is not fair to my family or my students if I just give up and look at it as life sucks.... cuz life doesn't suck, I love all of my family, I love each and everyone of my students and they deserve plenty more from me than me throwing a pity party for myself.... whatever happens happens.... no more tears..... I will just move on and move forward.... I think I am pretty good at whatever I do.... and if teaching is not an option in the next year because of the economy I will find something else I am good at and love.... we will wait and see.... but until then I will put a smile on my face and look at every day as an opportunity... not as judgement day!

No comments: