Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Missing

So I finished my book for May, called the Missing. It was a pretty good book! Nice change of pace from my normal Jodi Picoult books. The book was about a girl with special powers... not like super hero powers, powers that she can hear people in danger and try to save them. That is just the underlying plot going on beneath the love story that is going on. The title of the book comes from the main characters' ability to find the missing and in the process maybe she finds herself and who she is!!! Great book if you are interested.

The book that I am reading for June is called Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. I have read the first 100 pages... so far so good! Hopefully during the summer I will be able to ready two books a month and get caught up on all the books that I have bought over the past couple of months!

No comments: