Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Santa Monica

We headed down to Santa Monica today to see the beach and third street promenade. Then we stayed down there at Barney's Beanery for the Lakers/Celtics game!!! While we were there Tom Izzo made the announcement that he was staying at Michigan State, which was such a relief, and then the announcement was followed by a demolishing of the Celtics by the Lakers and 2 AWESOME dunks by former Spartan Shannon Brown! All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better day!Linder popped on by to watch some of the NBA Finals game with us.
Lauren, Linder, and me after the game!

Nothing like eating some S'mores in a restaurant... after having a few beers!

The ladies at the bar: Gina, Linder, Lauren, and myself!


They boys: Wes, Sean, and Brady

Lauren and I in our Laker gear... we matched... purple and gold!

Wes and me: GO LAKERS :)

Brady and Wes sharing a scenic photo with each other on the Santa Monica Pier!

Sean, Lauren, me, and Brady hanging out on the Santa Monica Pier

And our two fabulous guests this week, Lauren and Sean!

No comments: