Saturday, December 10, 2011

Five for Fridays (for two weeks)



Well, it's been awhile.  Can you feel it?  The holiday season?  We have been super busy around here with end of the semester school stuff, and Breslin being more mobile and active.  I get so sad sometimes thinking about how much time we miss out of Brez while we are at work, so when I am at home I want to spend every moment with him... so the blog has been slacking.

1.  Michigan State made it to the first ever B1G Championship game... Unfortunately lost, and in turn we lost out on our opportunity to go to the Rose Bowl.  It was a good game none the less.  We enjoyed watching it with some of our favorite people.

2.  Breslin had two REALLY bad nights of sleeping, which resulted in a stressed out mommy and at some point a pump getting chucked across the room and breaking :/  Oops.... there's a hundred dollars we weren't planning on spending.  But the two REALLY bad nights of sleeping were followed by three really GREAT nights of sleeping.  One of which consisted of Breslin falling asleep at 7:30 pm and waking up once around 3 to eat and then slept until 6:30!!!!

3.  We are getting into the Christmas spirit around here.  We have our two Christmas trees, our colorful tree and of course our MSU Christmas tree.  Breslin man also got his pictures taken by Auntie Mitzi for Christmas cards and just Christmas pictures.

4.  Breslin turned 6 months old.  Enough Said.

5.  Didn't run the Las Vegas half marathon because it was Sunday night, and I would have had to miss work on Monday, and I couldn't really do it.  So I am 95% sure I am going to sign up for the Pasadena half marathon that runs around the Rose Bowl.  If we can't go there to watch the Spartans, I guess the second best thing is to run 13.some odd miles around it {insert sarcasm here}

2 comments:

mitzi said...

I love this blog background!

mitzi said...

I love this blog background!