Saturday, February 18, 2012

Five for Fridays

1.  Half marathon is tomorrow
2.  Me and Brez booked our flight for Spring Break.  Mommy is super nervous about flying alone with the Brez-ster.
3.  Michigan State bball is cruisin... keep it boys!  Let's peak at the right time!
4.  I have become re addicted to Private Practice.  Thank goodness for DVR, there is no way I could stay up until 11 pm.
5.  We are looking into remodeling our kitchen.  A couple guys came over yesterday, to get specs, talk to us, get an idea of what we want... and after months of withholding, I was assigned by one of the designers to join Pinterest and start a kitchen board, to get ideas...  uh oh.

3 comments:

Dana LaMacchia said...

Good luck in your half marathon, I'm sure you'll be great! I'll let you know how flying alone goes, Hannah and I are going to tackle that in 2 weeks when I fly home to my family. Where are you going for Spring Break? Hope you guys are well! Miss ya!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Dana... please do. Florida for Spring Break... nothing like a nice 5 1/2 hour flight :/

ingrid said...

Can't wait to see you and Breslin in Florida and I'm sure the both of you will do well - it is a long flight though. It'll be so much fun with you and Christina. Brady will be missed. Kudos to your success with the half marathon...wow, amazing lady you are.