Sunday, October 07, 2012

5 for Fridays (or Sunday)

1.  Had a great beautiful Fall Break weekend in Michigan.  The leaves started changing, the weather was upper 60s, low 70s and sunny, the company was great!
2.  Went to the Ohio State/ Michigan State game last weekend.  Unfortunately we lost, but nothing beats a beautiful day in a football stadium.  The weather was perfect, and our team looked better.  Hopefully we can continue to do better (and get a few W's along the way).
3.  FINALLY it cooled down.  (But it's still far from fall weather).  It is now sitting around the low 80s.  All I want is to be able to throw on some jeans and boots and maybe a sweater or sweatshirt...  We will revisit this in November. lol
4.  Breslin is currently cutting his second molar AND another front tooth.  Besides being super fussy at times and a slight fever, he is handling it pretty well.
5.  I went to my first Valencia football game of the season (It is the first time that they have been home and I have been home).  It was a blow out victory against Saugus.  I take it I am their good luck charm.  (JK).

No comments: