Monday, July 14, 2008

Gina and Wes get married!

Waiting for the ceremony to start....
Brady, Jeremy, and Brian
Brady and I (Kris, look I finally got a pic of us BOTH all dressed up)
Can you believe it has almost been a year for us????
Jeremy and Brady
Gina being walked down by her best friend.

Here comes the bride....
Stating the vows With this ring....
I thee wed.....
I now pronounce you husband and wife...


You may now kiss the bride...
Jessica and me (Jessica is one of Wes's friends from Indiana University)
Brady walking in with one of the bridesmaids
cutting the cake
Brady, Wes, and Jeremy taking a break from the festivities....
Congratulations Wes and Gina!!!!



2 comments:

Kris said...

Great pictures of Wes and Gina's wedding. Good job on getting that picture of the two of you dressed up! You both look fabulous!! Love that dress!

ingrid said...

LOVE your dress. The picture with you and Brady all dressed up is a keeper. You are a TERRIFIC looking couple.