Sunday, July 05, 2009

Fourth of July

Fourth of July festivities... We went over to Janies and Bruce's for the annual Fourth of July party..
Me and Logan playing the water balloon toss with each other
Brady and Nathan giving the water balloon toss a try!

The ladies of the afternoon.... Mom, Lise, Kris, me, and Mitzi trying to give it our sexiest pose :)


Janie, Mom, Lise, Kris, me, and Mitzi trying to be normal for once!

Mitzi makes these fabulous cake balls!!! They are ssssssssssssooooooo good :)

Brady scoring the cannon ball contest!

Look at the two love birds, Mitzi and Rob!!! They look like they are on a nice little vacation under their grass hut, just the two of them :)

Oh hey I wish I was a kid again... when it was okay to eat ice cream sundaes as fast as you can with no hands!!! I might have to try that tonight on my own just for fun!!!
The Burrill's, Choates, and Priske's watching the bike parade!


No comments: