Friday, October 01, 2010

Five for Fridays

Not a whole lot exciting things this week ;) ;)

1. Had a legit WHOLE day of football on Saturday. Started watching game day at 7 am on Saturday, and then continued to watch through 6:00... And then went out to watch the late games at Wolf Creek and Chuy's! It was a beautiful thing.

2. Sunday I had my first ever massage. I had a shower massage treatment... then a full body hour massage! It was the most wonderful thing ever!!!!

3. Brady took me to the Melting Pot on Sunday night. The Melting Pot is my favorite restaurant ever!!! I wish it was closer... then again, no I don't, cuz then we would be poor///

4. Graded 120 notebooks and 120 tests on Tuesday :(

5. Cooked my Oma's Nasi Goreng that my mom taught me to make while she was out here. It is turning out to be one of Brady's favorites. He loves the Sambal Badjak to put on top of it!!!! I am turning out to be quite the cook. I now cook dinners for us four days a week!!!!!

No comments: