Sunday, May 08, 2011

Five for Fridays (or Sunday?!?!)

1. Oh it got hot this week... 90's +. Wake up call for the uncomfortable pregnant woman. In my classroom I have been blasting the airconditioning. One of my female students asked if I could turn it down... I told them all, I am 37 weeks pregnant and got my own oven cooking... it's going to be cold in here, so cover up!

2. We have interviewed one day care place for the coming fall, and plan to interview at least two more. Oh the joys of being a parent... without being a parent quite yet.

3. Another friday came and went, along with another doctors appointment. The doctor said everything looks good, just make sure bags are packed because the baby could come any time now.

4. Trying to see as many movies in the theater as we can right now, due to the lack of movies we may see when Breslin gets here. I dragged Brady to see "Something Borrowed," and it was really cute. I think Brady even enjoyed it... I heard him laugh a few times.

5. We continue to wait for Breslin to arrive... These last few weeks feel like the longest weeks ever. Even though everyone tells us to enjoy this time before he gets here, I think that everyone has forgotten how uncomfortable the mom is these last few weeks of pregnancy... The belly keeps getting bigger, no matter how I lie, it's uncomfortable, the twice, maybe three times a night potty breaks getting me prepared for the many sleepless nights with Breslin, the hands and feet swelling... Im not really sure how to enjoy these last few weeks... We just really want to meet Breslin, want to know what he will look like, want to see his personality... we are very anxious! It's only a matter of time... I know... and then our world will be flipped outside down (for the better of course).

No comments: