Friday, April 29, 2011

Five for Fridays

Five for Fridays!!!

1) We are getting close..... Last Saturday, Mitzi so graciously took maternity pictures for us and baby Breslin. She did a fantastic job :) I have sprinkled a few of them here and there, either on my blog or on facebook. If you want to see more, check out Mitzi's website at www.photobyMitzi.com and click on the Maternity link.

2) Celebrated mine and Kris's birthday on Easter Sunday over at the Choates. It was a little bit cooler than we would have liked, but the kids still enjoyed the pool, and we all enjoyed each other's company.

3) We renewed our MSU season football tickets for this upcoming season. We have hit a sporting drought... when collegiate basketball is over, and I wait for college football. (Yes I have become a pretty legit Laker fan, and I give my best effort with the Dodgers... but let's be honest... nothing compares). But renewing these tickets gets me excited... and I am really excited to have Breslin go to his first football game, seeing as he already has a signed football from Dantonio!!!!! :)

4) I had a dentist appointment... it was rough. Pregnancy makes your gums more sensitive, and having the dentist go in there and scrape away with their metal, sharp tools not really a good idea. Five months ago when I had my last appointment we thought I should schedule the next appointment before the baby arrives (seeing as I would have more time)... but looking back on it, Im not so sure my decision was the right one. Oh well, dentist appointment done, no need to worry about another one for another six months!

5) We took a tour of Henry Mayo, where Breslin Michael Burrill will be born. We got to see the labor and delivery room, the operating room (if a C-section were to happen), and the post partum rooms. If my every growing belly, and the maternity pictures aren't constant reminders, this hospital visit made it even more real!!!!! We are in the home stretch, and any week (or any day now) or lives will change forever! (I even started to pack my "hospital bag" just in case).

No comments: