Friday, December 28, 2012

Five for Fridays

1.  Enjoyed a great first week of winter break.  I can't believe it has already been a week.
2.  Took Breslin on flight #17 of his short little life.  At 18 months old Breslin has flown 17 flights.  One could say he is a veteran traveler.
3.  This was a week of firsts.  Breslin went to his first Christmas Eve Service (last year we flew in on Christmas Eve and missed out), he saw his first real snow fall, and went sledding for the first time.
4.  We had a great Christmas.  My parents sure do spoil us.  They still treat us like we are little kids on Christmas morning.  The magic is still there.  The excitement is still there.  I absolutely love it.  I think sometimes Brady gets a little overwhelmed at the amount of presents that still go out, but it's how our family does Christmas and we all love spoiling everybody.
5.  I got my dad and sister addicted to "the Walking Dead."  Score!

No comments: