Sunday, December 02, 2012

Five for Fridays (or Sunday)



1.  We took our Christmas pics down by the lake on Saturday.  It felt like a beautiful Michigan fall day, not the first day of December!!!!  As always, Mitzi does an absolute fabulous job!  Thanks Mitz :)
2.  The countdown is on with school.  We have a total of 10 school days left and 3 days of finals.  It is bitter sweet, I have come attached to my classes, but I have been dealing with a few issues that I will be ready to get rid of!
3.  Breslin's new favorite thing is the McDonald's play place which is great, since it's been quite wet around here these last couple of days!!!!  He is used to going to the park almost every day, so he needs somewhere to run out his energy!
4.  Our Spartan basketball team is doing the same sort of thing our football team was doing....  breaking our hearts.  Christina (my sister) went to the game against Miami, and sadly, they lost... tore out mine and Christina's heart.  I felt uber bad for her, so I made sure to talk to her after the game, to make sure she didn't drive off a cliff!!!!  (JK... or am I?)
5.  Got most of our decorations up for Christmas this weekend.  The tree is up, the mantel is done, the pictures switched out, now I am just waiting on Brady to putting on the Christmas lights outside.  It is feeling a lot like Christmas, now if we could get some snow going out in the midwest, so we can have a white Christmas that would be awesome!
*On a side note, Brady and I are OBSESSED with the Walking Dead tv show... anyone else?

No comments: