Sunday, January 18, 2009

Griffith Observatory and Santa Monica

Mom and me at the beach.
Our walk to the Pier.


View from the Observatory

Griffith Park Observatory

Aunt Joyce, myself, and mom

The famous Hollywood sign!








Today Brady and I went to Griffith Observatory, the Grove, Santa Monica, and into UCLA to get Diddy Riece cookies with my mom and my aunt. It was a very long day, but nice for a change for pace... It was gorgeous day.... About 80 degrees with not a cloud in the sky... Santa Monica beach was PACKED... we were going to go to Venice beach but there was no where to park.

2 comments:

jane said...

I am so jealous!! We have about 6 foot of snow. I could go for some 80 degree weather right about now.

Julie said...

Hi Jennifer! I didn't know you had a blog, and not only one but two! I am going to have to learn off of you since I am a newbe to this blogging. That is awesome that you are a math teacher! Yes, Chris accepted a job in Jacksonville, FL. Where does your sis live?