Sunday, January 04, 2009

Weekend in Chicago

The final score of the MSU at Northwestern bball game.... I have accomplished goal number 31. Brady and Brian (One of Wes's REALLY good friends from Indiana).

Me and Jessica (Brian's wife). We had only met Brian and Jessica once.... that was for Wes's wedding, but I had kept in contact with Jessica on a monthly basis. So when I told them that we were coming into the Chicago area and that we should go out with them after the game... they invited us to just stay at their place!!!! Number 11!!!


At the Northwestern game... playing around with our camera... playing with the zoom.... considering we were in row QQ on the second tier, the zoom worked pretty well!!!!

Their were probably more Spartan fans in the Welsh-Ryan arena then their were Northwestern fans!!! It was VERY cool.

Lets.... Go..... State......

Durrell Summers... one of my favorite MSU players... we can thank him for the win against Texas a few weeks ago!
Me and Brady in Welsh-Ryan Arena... The Arena was MUCH smaller than the Breslin Center... I compared it to a big high school arena!

CHICAGO!!!!




Ice Skating.... We were in a time crunch, so we didn't get a chance too... Plus I don't think Brady would have gone with me even if I pleaded

Cool looking reflection thingy in Millenium Park, just above where the ice skating rink was.

More Chicago sky rises



As for the goals.......
Number 31 and Part 1 of Number 11 AND as you can see constantly working on Number
26

3 comments:

mitzi said...

Geez, you're going to get that list done before I have any crossed off my list.

jane said...

Is this like a bucket list or what? You should post it on your blog, or did I miss something? I loved your Christmas card by the way. Do you do any digial scrapping?

jlo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I lurk on yours sometimes!! I went to Chicago for the first time last May. Great city!