Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Breakfast!!!! My favorite meal of the entire year. We have everyone, Allan and Becky, Scott, Harmony, Averie, Madysin, Austin, Aunt Joyce and Uncle Mark, and of course, mom, dad, Christina, Brady and myself over to eat at 9 AM. It has to be the only time our entire family is quiet... everyone is munching down on the yummy breakfast. The menu included: my dad's famous french toast, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, orange juice, chocolate milk... mmmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

We still get up at the crack of dawn; (6:30) to open gifts... I believe it is the only time of the year that Christina is "willingly" a morning person. We need to get up that early so that we can have the breakfast ready for the guests... (or so we tell ourselves that.... we really get up that early to see what Santa has left us).
Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday, and enjoyed the company of family and friends!!!!!

No comments: