Sunday, February 06, 2011

Five for Fridays

Ooops... I know it is a little late due to my flight out to Michigan for the shower on Friday night, but better late then never.

1. MSU has reached a new all time low with Michigan State basketball. I watched alone as MSU was manhandled by the worst team in big ten basketball this year, Iowa. Fortunately, I was able to talk through my pain with Chayla constantly during the game. No matter how difficult it was to watch them... through the whole game... I will still watch and support my Spartans no matter what... no matter how hard and frustrating and devastating it gets.

2. Class average on my logarithm's test (the first test of the semester) ranged from 81% - 86%!!! Pretty darn awesome, considering that is the hardest test of the semester until we get to trig!

3. The floors are finally done!

4. Went to my second NBA game ever. This one was the Lakers and the Houston Rockets. It was much more exciting than the week before, the week before the Lakers beat the Utah Jazz by 30 or so. This Tuesday, the game was an overtime thriller and luckily the Lakers came out victorious.

5. Was able to eat lunch with Brady on Thursday. It was nice, since I am normally asleep by the time Brady gets home from tutoring, and I wake up just as he is leaving. I never see him during the week, so seeing him during the week was nice.

No comments: