Sunday, February 06, 2011

Michigan Baby Shower!

Yesterday we had a Michigan baby shower for Baby Breslin! It was a complete success thanks to Jill Kingdon and Roz Izenson and of course all of those who came to make this special for me. All of you will be very important in Breslin's life. The quilt that my mom made for Breslin.

Jill and Roz, the lovely hostesses of the Baby shower.

Future Aunt!

The fabulous and delicious cake!

I'm a little bit jealous of this baby in my uterus. He got a signed basketball by Tom Izzo before I did!

How does Breslin look in his new Spartan shirt?!?!

I got about ten books from Jill! Thanks for every single one of them to start off Breslin's library. What a cute idea. Every so often I would draw a name for a guest to win a prize. Everytime I drew a name, the guest got a prize and Breslin got a new book!

All of mom's teaching buddies that made it out to the shower.

Christina, Aunt Joyce, and Dawn waiting for the party to start!

Dana, the first gymnast to arrive!!!! So excited to have her here ;)

Cindy and Rachel made it out as well! I don't get to talk to Rachel very often, but everytime I do, it's like no time has past at all! Thanks so much to the both of you for making it out!

Terry and Leesa!!! They are always around representing the GR Burrills! Also thanks to Sandy for making it out all the way from GR! I truly appreciate the effort you guys make!

Look at Sparty and baby Sparty... how adorable!

Michigan State gymnasts representing! Me, Kathie, Lauren, Anna + 1, and Dana!!! I love them all so much. Thanks for making my day special!

Close up on the baby Sparty!

Mom, Christina, and me!

Preggers Anna, and Preggers me!


Thanks to all for such a great shower! Breslin has a lot of people that already care so much for him! He appreciates all of the gifts!!! Thank you!

No comments: