Sunday, June 05, 2011

Five for Fridays

Let's see... Not a whole lot to report in this Friday's Five for Fridays.... (insert sarcasm here):
1. June 2, 2011 6:26 PM PST (approximately 18 hours of labor)
2. 8 lb 6 oz
3. 21.5 inches long
4. 10 fingers and 10 toes
5. I introduce you to Breslin Michael BurrillThe Burrill Aunties that were there with me almost the whole time... Thanks ladies for helping me out through the labor!

The daddy getting to hold Breslin for the first time (Brady is wearing a mask because both him and I had really nasty colds, his even worse than mine).

Stretchin out and showing his muscles

Perplexed... Where am I?

Me and the baby Bres

Baby toes! Adorable :)

When I see this picture (Breslin's first of many pictures....) I think of Look Who's Talking, "Put Me Back In!!!"

Swaddled and ready to go

A little mommy bonding time

Brady checking out his son... I think he's approved!

2 comments:

Melodys Voice said...

Congrats Jennifer and Brady!!!! Breslin is perfect!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Melody... Five days in and it's hard to imagine our life before him..