Friday, June 10, 2011

Five for Fridays

Wow... Crazy week :)

1. We have been parents for one full week! It is not as overwhelming as everybody has said it was going to be, but maybe that's because Breslin is a perfect little angel. And I also seem to have more energy now then when I was pregnant... lack of sleep is not an issue over here so far....

2. I did however underestimate the recovery time for me after giving birth... the pain and uncomfortableness... and other things.... were pretty unbearable the first couple of days... I told Brady, one and done with Breslin because of this recovery.... but now that we are a week out from having Breslin, I realize the recovery is bearable and whatever pain and uncomfortableness I have been going through this last week it is well well well worth it.

3. Took Breslin for his newborn pics (see post below for some sneak peeks).

4. Learning how to be a family of three, and it is working out really well.

5. Have been showered with visits and warm wishes and dinners from family and friends. We really appreciate all of it. An extra thanks to those who stopped by with food... again, my underestimation of my recovery process left me being very immobile and not very capable of making food.

No comments: