Saturday, June 18, 2011

Five for Fridays

1. Slowly but surely we are getting the hang of this parenting thing.
2. Breslin's umbilical cord remains fell off! He's got an innie belly button.
3. I had a doctor's appointment to double check my blood pressure now that I am off of the medication... 117/78!!!! :)
4. Had our first dinner out as a family of 3.... It was a little rushed and not relaxing at all... but we did it! I HAD to get out of the house, I was going stir crazy.. Brady has baseball camp and baseball games that get him out of the house, but I have to hang around inside all day and feed Breslin around the clock... so it was nice.
5. We had to have the fire department come out and take care of a rattlesnake that was found in our backyard. How many firemen does it take to get rid of a rattlesnake? 3! And we thank them, because our cats every once in a while escape to the outdoors and the Mandel children come and swim at our place, so I am glad that it got taken care of so everybody (including our animals) are safe!

No comments: