Sunday, September 18, 2011

Five for Fridays... or sunday

1.  Last Sunday Wes, Brady, and Breslin all helped me put together my SmartBoard.  What was only planning on taking about 45 minutes ended up taking 3 hours.  As Brady says, with all the technology stuff, doesn't it always take longer than anticipated?

2.  Back to School night was on Thursday night.  I love Back to School Night and seeing all the parents of my students, but this year, was a little different, I would just rather be at home with my little one.

3.  We got out Delta Skymiles credit card, and used it to book our flight back to Michigan, this way we get double miles for our flights and get a mile for every dollar we spend.  For people like Brady and I, you can see why having this credit card is a great investment.  On the down side it does have an annual fee of 90.00, but on the upside you get free bags... so the annual fee pays for itself with one flight!

4.  Have been able to get a few things scrapbooked in Breslin's baby book while he is taking naps on the weekend.  And am sort of staying caught up (well at least with his stuff).

5.  The weather was GREAT this week.  Nice and cool in the mornings and 80's during the day.  However, I hear that it is supposed to get back into the upper 90's this week :(  Bummer.

No comments: