Sunday, May 06, 2012

Five for Fridays

1.  Ordered tickets online to see Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw this summer :)
2.  Breslin now is a full time walker
3.  Finished reading Nicholas Spark's new book
4.  Brady took me to see Iris on Sunday as a late surprise for my birthday!
5.  Getting super excited for summer... it's gonna be jam packed.  We are starting off the fun filled summer with a weekend trip to San Diego with our family and Wendy and Ernie for the San Diego half marathon and Sea World, then me and Brady and Breslin are going to Scottsdale for a week, somewhere in there to my dad said he was going to give the Yarbrough family a trip to Vegas with his bonus money this summer!  I am hoping to still make it out to Colorado to visit Lauren and Sean...  Then of course is the "Brothers of Summer" concert...  I'm hoping to get tickets to the Fray, and then we will cap off the summer with an adults trip to Cabo!  (I use the term "adults" loosely ;)

No comments: