Sunday, November 11, 2012

Five for Fridays (or Sunday)

1.  I know... I know... it's been awhile.  I've just had a few major crazy stressful weeks at school.  I am going to try (as always) to do a better job updating the blog.
2.  Well....  I guess I have resorted to counting on MSU hockey.  MSU hockey beat U of M last night, not only beat U of M... more like crushed them.  Any time MSU beats Michigan in anything it's a good day :)  On the flip side, its been a rough go of it with my other MSU sports.  Michigan State football lost another heartbreaker last Saturday to Nebraska, and MSU basketball lost it's opener against UConn.
3.  We were extremely excited about the re election of our President on Tuesday, not to mention the very important passage of Prop 30, and non passage of Prop 32.  California education had a great day on Tuesday, definitely a step in the right direction. 
4.  Breslin is saying more words than ever now.  His personality grows everyday.  And he is super active (with him being super active, our house looks it....  you can definitely tell as I look around this house that we have a crazy mobile, active toddler....  we are that house where if you step in the wrong spot you might break your ankle with the amount of toys that are all over).
5.  Valencia High School's football team won the league title last week and went undefeated in the league (they were supposed to place second or third), they won on Friday night for their first play off game.  I've been able to make a few games this year and they have been fun!
*And on a side note.... it has finally cooled down!!!!  Hopefully it stays like this for awhile.  But who knows!

No comments: