Friday, November 23, 2012

Five for Fridays


1.  Happy Thanksgiving!  As you can see by the above photos, my mom and sister came out to celebrate Thanksgiving with us!  As usual, we spent Thursday taking our annual family pictures (by far my favorite color scheme yet!!!!)  And then we mooched off of the Choate's Thanksgiving feast!
2.  I am currently in the process of cooking our Burrill Thanksgiving dinner right now.  We have turkey and sweet potato in the oven, the corn bread and corn casserole has been made.  All of the desserts are ready to go.  Rob is bringing over the salad and the green beans, and Kris has the traditional Kalua cake!  Still yet to be made is the stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy.
3.  Short weeks are always good weeks, however I can not believe that the semester is almost over!  In some ways I can not wait for this semester to be over, and in other ways I don't want it to end.  I have some great students this year that I don't want to give up!
4.  MSU basketball continues the tradition of all MSU sports....  they are keeping it stressful with a nail biter against Boise State.  But I guess, a win's a win.
5.  We are not Black Friday people, but our laptop has been on the fritz lately, so Brady thought maybe he should go to Office Depot and check it out.  (So when Breslin awoke....) at 5 a.m. I took care of the little man while Brady ventured off into the shopping crowds.... and he came home with in all in one computer that I am currently using to update this blog!  Go Brady!  I tell you what, I love shopping as much as the next person, but I would rather pay full price for something then venture out in the middle of the night to get a great deal... I cherish my sleep way to much!  However, I don't knock anybody who does!  To each his own!

I hope everybody had a fabulous Thanksgiving and will have a great Holiday season!

No comments: