Sunday, November 18, 2012

Five for Fridays (or Sunday)

1.  Well MSU football continues to disappoint :(  We now look ahead to next year I guess....  I like to look at the positive side of things (sometimes).  If we do win next week, the one good thing about getting the piece of crap bowl game... is they might play at Ford Field... which means I would be able to go to it...
2.  On the flip side, after a shaky start against UConn, the MSU basketball team pulled it together to hang with #7 ranked Kansas, and beat them in the end!
3.  This last month our book club read Rob Lowe's auto biography, I can't remember what it was called, something like, "Stories I Only Tell My Friends", but it was a really good book, considering I don't read auto biographies.
4.  All three of us have been battling some sort of nasty cold... I'm really hoping mine is at the tail end....
5.  Breslin continues to grow.  It amazes me how big he is getting, how vocal he is getting, and how mobile he is.  I am thinking we have one month tops left of the crib.  He is ssssssssssssooooooooo close to crawling out!!!

No comments: