Saturday, January 15, 2011

Five for Fridays

Well as most of you know who follow my blog, this was a very exciting week.

1. School started back this week. I have four Algebra 2 Trigs and 1 Geometry! I love all of my classes, they are awesome. It is going to be a really fun semester, and doesn't look like it is going to be that stressful, which is good, considering all things...

2. Got my 21 week belly picture done by Mitzi. Somewhere over Christmas Break, my little belly bump became a BABY BUMP. It really popped out there! 19 more weeks to go.2. You guys have seen the two profile pictures of the ultrasound... This is the ultrasound of the rear and Breslin's dingy!!!! HAHAHA, see where that little arrow is pointing... that is pointing towards his manhood! Boy it is. So, Breslin Michael Burrill, the world awaits you!
4. We went to Kari's basketball game against Canyon High School. I wasn't keeping track of her rebounding, but I know she had 13 points, and I am pretty sure she was in the double digits for rebounding... Double double!!!! Awesome Job Kari!
5. I played babysitter for Logan and Nathan on Saturday. We missed Logan's birthday, so I give him his birthday present that day. A Michigan State t-shirt, accompanied by a State headband! He loved the headband, at his basketball game later that morning, he wore his headband the whole game!!! Go State!
This was a very exciting week back... And I am sure this second semester of school up until the end will hold many more surprises! I am looking forward what the new year will bring! Bring it on!

No comments: