Friday, January 21, 2011

Five for Fridays

Well here we are again... another week come and gone.

1) Spent all day Sunday with Mitzi who was helping me register for baby stuff. We registered at Buy Buy Baby... oh my goodness do they have some great stuff. Then later that day, when Brady was done coaching freshman baseball he did a little registering with me at Babies R Us.

2) Got the shelving/office desks torn down and out of the baby room. Hallelujah.

3) Randomness of parking the car Tuesday night with the windows up and doors unlocked in the garage, to waking up Wednesday morning and finding that all the windows and the sunroof are open AND the doors are locked.... weird, right? Thought it was a little paranormal-esque....

4) Got the invitation for my Baby Shower back in Michigan for February... do you think I should RSVP?!?!

5) And got to cap off this week with dinner and Rock Band with some of our favorite people... the Dos's and company!!! I tell you what, Breslin is gonna come out jammin like a rock star :)... and thanks to Lauren back in Michigan, he'll look like a rock star!!! Check out the jammies she got Breslin!

No comments: