Friday, January 28, 2011

Five for Fridays

Well, as most of you know we have been doing some minor/major changes to our house.... because of this, our poor kitties have been locked up in a room every day for their safety (lets be honest... for the workers safety!!!!) But today the kitties got out, and oh how poor Thomas looked so scared... whereas Beau was all up in everybody's grill!!!!

So this leads me to number 1... the kitties have been displaced this week :(2. MSU is on a 3 game losing skid, and although I was tutoring during the Michigan / MSU game... my heart broke when Chayla broke the news to me.... Hopefully we can pull somewhat of a something together for the rest of the season.... I will always love you MSU, but you are making it hard for me right now... remember .. stress is not good for the baby!
3. Went to my first NBA game ever this week. Brady and I went with Jerry and Mitzi. The Lakers won by like 30 to the Utah Jazz! It was a fun experience, but definitely WAY different than a college bball game. College bball games will always trump NBA games. However, it was fun being able to watch a former Spartan out there do his stuff! I sported my Laker's Shannon Brown jersey, while Brady sported his MSU gear!!!!
4. Paint! We got five rooms painted this week, and they all look great! Our bedroom is the only room that needs to still grow on me. Pictured below is Breslin's room.
5. Flooring... and of course, we are getting our floors redone. Our upstairs bathroom gets tile, while basically everything else besides the kitchen and the bedrooms is getting laminate wood. I can't wait til it is done! It is going to look great!
So... theres my week... It was definitely a very eventful one this time!

No comments: