Saturday, April 23, 2011

Five for Fridays

It was a very eventful week....

1) I turned the big 2-8 this week... where does all the time go? Funny to think that I just turned 28, but how it is a HUGE turning point... everything before 28 is everything before Breslin... everything post 28 is everything with Breslin.....

2) Brady got me my first surfboard for my birthday... I am excited to go out on it later on this summer.

3) Had my California Baby Shower (see pics below). It was wonderful seeing all of my family and friends. My mom and aunt flew out... and my sister (it was a surprise visit from her).

4) Ate at the Melting Pot down in Pasadena for my birthday dinner... OMG ... it is AMAZING....

5) We are now REALLY in the home stretch with Baby Breslin now... 35 weeks down, approximately 5 to go. I have to start thinking about packing a hospital bag, we have to register down at the hospital, and take a tour... The baby gives you nine months to prepare, but in that last month it still seems like the baby didn't give you enough prep time!!!!

No comments: