Saturday, March 05, 2011

Five for Fridays

Well, this week was a long one... I mean after two 4 day work weeks, a 5 day work week seems very long...

1) It is getting more difficult to put my shoes on in the morning. The belly keeps getting in the way!

2) Tutored from 3:00 - 7:30 on Wednesday... Oh my goodness, I don't know how I did that all of first semester, I was EXHAUSTED!

3) Went to an inning of West Ranch's first real baseball game of the season. The boys started it off on the right foot with a Win!

4) We bought some furniture for the downstairs living room; a new chair, so there is more seating available, and a coffee table... I am torn on the coffee table. It looks great, but makes the living room look small.

5) Got a new work out buddy this week. I go to the gym now three times a week with Melody, and then twice a week on my own. It helps to keep my motivation up in this last trimester!

2 comments:

Melodys Voice said...

Hey, I am so glad you are willing to work out with me! I definitely need the extra push!

Jennifer said...

And I definitely need the extra motivation :)