Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look at Baby Bres grow!


Wow! Over the last month, you can really see Baby Breslin has pooched out there! We have gone from barely anything, to people now stopping and asking me when I am due! It has been nearly 31 weeks... (It will be 31 weeks tomorrow) We have nine weeks left. I can not imagine getting any bigger!!! It is already a HUGE struggle putting socks and shoes on in the morning!!! I'd ask Brady for help... but he's already gone!!! Anyways, happy Thursday to you all! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh just wait! I exploded the last 4 weeks, and I delivered 2 weeks early. Invest in slip ons. When I did have to tie my shoes, I sat on the couch and put my leg out to the side on the arm of the couch. I'm sure it looked strange, but I had shoes on.

Jennifer said...

oooohhh... that makes me so excited!!!! It has been easier to lift my leg up to my hands... versus bringing my hands down to my feet!