Saturday, March 19, 2011

Five for Fridays

1. As of Friday we are 3/4 of the way done through the pregnancy. We are 30 weeks down... 10 to go.... OMG.... are we ready?!?!

2. I had to call in for jury duty everyday this week... so everyday after school I spent about 45 minutes prepping for a sub "just in case" I got called in for jury duty... Luckily I didn't! But 45 minutes x 5 days... I wasted a good 3 hours and 45 minutes prepping for never needing a sub :(

3. Mom "Oma Ingrid" sent Baby Breslin a stroller/carseat in the mail. She read my blog a couple of weeks ago, when I had the dream about not having the carseat to take Breslin home in, and she needed to make sure that Breslin would have a way to get home from the hospital! Thanks mom! She also sent us these wonderful pillow covers for our couch pillows, they look AMAZING!

4. Well MSU made it to the NCAA tourney for the 14th year in a row... but as soon as we got in... we got bounced out by UCLA :( The boys gave it a good effort, coming back from a deficit of 23 points to lose by 2 in the last 4 seconds.... Well at least now, Spartan sports are over for the rest of the pregnancy... so Breslin will be excited to live his last ten weeks in the womb in a stress free environment!

5. West Ranch baseball had its first league game of the season... It was a high scoring game, but unfortunately West Ranch last 8-6 to Saugus :( I was able to make the whole game, and they looked good, just needed to finish it out. Let's get the next one!

2 comments:

Julie said...

It never feels like you'll be ready, but don't worry, you will!! So sweet of your mom to surprise you with your carseat and stroller. :)

Jennifer said...

It was awesome!!! That was one of those big ticket items, that we were thinking that we would have to purchase! How are you doing? How far along are you?? I think your like a month later than me?!?!